Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Year, New Home


Today I closed my final transaction for the year. My Clients, Bill and Danielle, had been working with me for 3 months. They were actually on the verge of giving up, and simply looking for a bigger apartment to rent. Finally, 21 days ago, they found their perfect home.
They wanted views of the city, a large lot, and plenty of space for an office and a master bedroom. We found it in the Montclair area of Oakland. It fit them perfectly.
Bill and Danielle did the right things. They had a clear picture of what they wanted. They knew the market, and they knew what they could afford in this market.
I truly believe that this home would have been out of their reach in 2005, but now they have a fantastic home, with amazing views of San Francisco, and they got a great rate on for their loan.
For me, there is nothing like handing over the keys of a first home to a new couple.

It is a great way to finish out the year.